• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bleed Green...

hvy 1ton

and maybe a little yellow.
Hay Rake.jpg
Wheel Rake to turn the hay, the kicker wheel is up when doing alfalfa, but when merging 3 rows of brome it's important to get the center row turned too.
JD935.jpg
JD 935 Moco, wish my dad had bought a hydro-swing instead of side pull.
2 tracs.jpg
The two tractors in the shop before the season, doing 1000hr service on both
JD 6400.jpg
My ride and summertime office
1337.jpg
Happened to look down when dumping a bale, some of you should get it.

hvy 1ton

A bit of yellow...
JD450C.jpg
JD 450c used to build roads, drag hardwood logs out of the woods, and basic dirtwork
JD260II.jpg
JD 260II not much i don't use it for. Auger, bale spear, buckets, jib boom, pallet forks, tree shear, and assorted rented attachments.

Helped one of my friend with some drainage problems at his parents house before he moved to NC for his PhD in smartness.We built some small terraces with the dozer and installed drainage pipe with a trencher on the SSL. Rain pipe from the downspouts to several better draining areas. The guy that did hardscaping for the new barn really messed up. It was better to build terraces in the pasture and route the rainwater elsewhere than redo it b/c his parents didn't want to rip up the new grass around the barn.

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
your not the only one, nice pics

Attachments

• JD_8770.jpg
    JD_8770.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 2,378

Eric

A friend of mine runs a tractor set up like the above pictured with a pan or what ever that is. He works on a major reclamation project. He says that it is awsome and achieves better finish grades than most anything. Is this true?? How does this work?? I'm very curious to know how these work.

bigblueox

nothing runs like a deere but nothing kills a deere like a magnum.

Attachments

• magnum.jpg
    magnum.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,966

637slayer

Occupation
scraper hand
i may operate heavy equipment for a living but i got my start farming,the rest of my family still farms,i just cant seem to get along with them.so whenever i break down my machine and get the chance to reclaim i jump all over it. its a JD 8100 with a brillion seeder.

Attachments

• iron021 (Custom).JPG
    iron021 (Custom).JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,702
  • iron023 (Custom).JPG
    iron023 (Custom).JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,714

BIGBEN2004

That is some ruff ground you are seeding. We have a Brillion seeder like that one and love it. We don't pull it with a tractor that large though. We use ours to plant our hay crops with so the ground looks like a sod farm does after they strip the grass nice and smooth..

dirt digger

Occupation
pushing dirt, baling hay, and hitting the books
i'm new here...i am going to post a thread about me in the showtime section as soon as i get the "privilege" to...and i guess i cant post attachments yet but we have some green as well...i'll post as soon as i can

637slayer

Occupation
scraper hand
the 8100 pulling that seeder is overkill, ive pulled a 6 bottom 18 in spinner plow with a 8100, 5 -6 mph, in corn, when we plowed up hay we would take a bottom off though. my dad bought a contraption at a farm sale it had some weird iron paddles in the front a set of v rippers in the middle and the back was a whole roll off of a rollerharrow, i called it the minimum till deal, the 8100 could barely pull it in corn ground. bad investment since the 8100 was our biggest tractor.

d4dave1

Occupation
Semi-retired. Still farming forage crops. Hoping t
I'm just a newbie here as well but will post our JD equipment pics when I am allowed. My better half bleeds green and yellow paint if she cuts herself so owning JD is not an option on our farm. She is so "geenneck" that on our last Caribbean vacation she wore a nice bikini on the beach topped off with her favorite John Deere ball cap.
Me, I just wear my Stetson and pray they never make 'em in Green and Yellow......

hvy 1ton

Figured I'd post a few of my neighbors equipment. I have a few of the 2 JD Tracks he has but can't find them right now.
8130 & 1790
8130 14.jpg

8130 1.jpg

8130 2.jpg

8130 5.jpg

8130 6.jpg

Deere9670

Occupation
Farm equipment operator
Wow! Great pics!! Good to see a fellow no-tiller out there. Is that tractor one of the new 30 series? Man he must be rolling in some dough with that $250,000 + setup!!!!!!!!