• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Blade reversal

plowking740

Occupation
Equipment operator
i found a couple on youtube just type in motorgrader and you should get a few.

JDOFMEMI

No video, but do a search for posts by Randy Krieg

He has a detailed description on how to do it, and some applications to use it in.

markshr151

I couldn't find any on youtube, Randy Kriegs post is what got me interested.Many of us are visual learners .

mitch504

Hey G4me, I see what he's doing, but not why he is doing it. Isn't he wasting material?

YELLOMTLMILITIA

If your machine has crossslope just make sure you unplug the sensor on the circle deck or you will pull the wires apart if you turn your circle completely around. I prefer to turn my wheels all the way to the right just to give me the visibility that im not going to stab my front tire with the toe, plus i like to kick the back out first and use the impact to remove all but the last 4 bolts on each edge before circling it around so i dont have squat down and run the impact on all the bolts when the edges are facing up.

OCR

Occupation
Rancher/Farmer, Wildland Fire Fighter, State snowp
Blade reversal:

Nice job on the truck loading too, Vantage_TeS... :thumbsup

OCR

mitch504

Thanks G4me, I didn't thinkl of that one, I thought of a flat bottom ditch, was wondering why he was doing it in the fill.