• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Back at last!!!and I FINALLY bought me a dozer!!!

JDDozerman

Occupation
Disabled Farmer
@mopar65, thanks for the kind words, and no, I bought this from an Amish guy up around the Chillicothe area, and he's had it most of it's life so I doubt it could be one of those 3. Also, it doesn't matter what size machine you have, all that really matters is that it works for you, and you like it. There is always someone with something bigger, or better, than what we have, so I don't even think about it. Thanks again, great to see another fellow "Missourian" on here, welcome aboard!

Thank you Seabass, and Boone, I'm trying to get some "action" pics taken but the weather is fighting me, I haven't been able to do much the past several days, but I'm hoping to get some posted real soon. I have a TON of work for it, so I'm sure I won't have any trouble finding something to do with it, that's suitable for a "photo op"!!!

I'm also getting ready to change ALL of the fluids, filters, etc., on it, I'm sure that's going to set me back a pretty penny, but I want to change them so I can start a new "log", of what fluid was used, when to change it next, what filters, etc.. I figure it will also be a good opportunity to find my way around more of the "mechanical side" of the machine as well. HOPEFULLY I won't have to be doing any repairs for a while, but as I'm sure everyone on here knows, when we buy "used" equipment we just never really know when something might decide to crap out! Anyhow, I will post some pics asap, take care guys, and thanks again, I really appreciate all the "well wishes"!