• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Baby got her new front teeth

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Had a little fun today, rain has the rivers out so nothing else to do so swapped the buckets. Had to perform a little Other work as the bucket curl links had at some time been installed WRONG side, grease fitting now point OUT.

IMG_2075a.jpg IMG_2076a.jpg IMG_2078a.jpg IMG_2080a.jpg

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
It operates as if there is nothing on the loader arms!!

Metalman55, note the exhaust!

Metalman 55

Now to wear some paint off!!!

I imagine that bucket must feel like a feather by comparison.

Nice looking job............& you thought to cover the exhaust pipe!:D

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Had to laugh, even as I remember your pain on the water intrusion. Sorry. And yes, it responds as if a massive load was removed AND WAS. New control mod also responds very well.

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Yeah Yeah! I know. All I could locate near to me was New Cat Yellow, is covered but not right. I fully intend to repaint the whole machine this next year AFTER it gets considerable work done to it. The machine currently is Old Cat grey yellow or cream yellow depending on who you ask.