• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Awesome Demolition Excavators at Golden Gate Bridge Approach Demo Last Night

Wolf

Ferma really shot it up with their CAT 365s, 375s and yes, a few 385s. In all, they had 40 big track hoes on the scene, all tearing up Doyle Drive, a 1930s approach to the Golden Gate Bridge. By the end of the weekend, it will all be history! Kudos to Ferma for an awesome job.

Here are some pictures of the big machines in action:

Wolf

You are a better man than I. Can't get the darn pics to post. Oh well, I'll keep trying. How embarrassing.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Microsoft Paint program will re-size pics pretty easy Wolf, simply size them 640 x 480 pixels and you're good to go.

Wolf

Ferma. Doyle Drive 006.jpgFerma. Doyle Drive 002.jpg

Attachments

• Ferma. Doyle Drive 002.jpg
    Ferma. Doyle Drive 002.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 817
Last edited:

Wolf

CAT 375 with LaBounty shear
Ferma. Doyle Drive 021.jpg

Attachments

• Ferma. Doyle Drive 020.jpg
    Ferma. Doyle Drive 020.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 854
Last edited:

Wolf

Yes, I saw the pictures from the websiite, but these I took Friday night when the started the demo. Got some more Saturday night that I will post soon.

ddigger

Occupation
contractor,owner operater
Nice pics John! Thanks for the note. I left the Davis job on Friday, and start a big clearing job in the morning at Beal AFB.

ddigger

Occupation
contractor,owner operater
This time its a 1000 trees, clearing not demo. All the stinking trees we had to work around and not damage while we were wrecking the houses on the last go round. Go figure.