• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Average age on the forum

Average age on the forum

• 1-10

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • 11-20

Votes: 62 7.6%
  • 21-30

Votes: 225 27.7%
  • 31-40

Votes: 196 24.1%
  • 41-50

Votes: 141 17.3%
  • 51-60

Votes: 138 17.0%
  • 61+

Votes: 50 6.2%

• Total voters

stretch

Occupation
gopher
I'm 14...been in a Bobcat once, a Deere 310D three times, a 1979 Ford F-800 dump truck (good workhorse, but wouldn't go above 40 mph) and a Deere 450D once. (by the way, I was young when I got a ride, so I only think those are the models...getting old sucks! :cussing) At least the mechanics let me look at their machines while they parked idle for the day.

So for now, I'll have to sit back, watch the show :popcorn and wait for my time :deadhorse and learn some stuff in Ag Mechanics at school :professor

Squizzy: "A wise man once told me your only as old as the woman your feeling" :lmao I hope you don't mind if I add it to a quote list I'm working on, you'll get full credit. :drinkup

Sparffo

Occupation
Demolition contractor
breast feed?

I'm turning 29 quite soon, but my wife think that i behave like a 6 yo :D

whats wrong with playing in the dirt?? :D

union4life

Occupation
OPERATING ENGINEER
no 825 meetings for April..... We are strong inspite of short comings.....

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
stretch said:
Squizzy: "A wise man once told me your only as old as the woman your feeling" :lmao I hope you don't mind if I add it to a quote list I'm working on, you'll get full credit. :drinkup

Instead of quoting that, it'd be better if you put Squizzy on your ignore list until you turn 18. :nono

:)

wrenchbender

Instead of quoting that, it'd be better if you put Squizzy on your ignore list until you turn 18. :nono

:)

Now digger he ain't quite that bad:rolleyes: but he does git a might close to the edge at times.:lmao

Hang in there Stretch your time will come, but don't forget to enjoy the here and now while you're wiating.:cool2

ZAXIS

Occupation
Mgr./Member of Rainwater Construction Company, LLC
I'll be 38 in a little over a week. Life sure fly's by when you are having fun!! ZAXIS

stretch

Occupation
gopher
BTW digger, I've heard a lot of stuff worse than that so it's alright :cool: You wouldn't believe the stuff I hear at school from my friends and even from me...

(and besides, we need someone to make us die laughing :lmao )

BB64

Occupation
Electrical Engineer
34 -- took me 3 tries and 9 years to get my engineering degree (learned to hate the comment "What do you call someone who went to college for 9 years? Doctor.") I still don't play nice with management because I'll call dung "dung", not a "powerful growth stimulator".

euclid

Occupation
Engineering
41 and loving life, but I'd rather be 25 again with today's knowledge:drinkup