• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Auxiliary hydraulic issues

Werrty

I bought this 2011 Sr250 with 2000 hrs on it and the auxiliary hydraulic, which feeds the 4-1 bucket seem to work fine. Since I have bought it which was about a month ago the aux hydraulics started playing up. Started with randomly not working to now not working at all. Have checked all the wires on the joystick and through to the plug but have not found any issue. Would it just be the switch? Don’t really want to spend the money on one of it’s not going to fix the issues.

Werrty

do you have a voltmeter? her is a link from the fluke website on checking continuity
Thanks yeah I have fluke one. But where do I check it. There is no way to test the switch cause the back of the switch is solid /sealed. I would need to cut the wires