• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

atachments falling off

Zrock

We have a 440ct skid steer and the attachments are constantly falling off if you put any down pressure like back blading. The pins are in the correct way as they only go in one way and their is all new pressure springs installed. The unit has a manual lock and release for the quick attach. We have 4 different attachments and they will all do the same thing. Unit has about 2000 hours on it. could it be possible that the quick attach is warn down and needs to have a plate welded on to take up the slack? Last year we even extended the top of the receivers on the attachments thinking more contact area at the top would solve it with no luck

JS300

Occupation
Power Plant and Cattle
Our Case 450 will do this sometimes if we don't grease the pins. They look engaged but do not seat completely.

seville009

My ASV was doing this until I figured out the bottom pins needed to be greased; they weren't fully locking.

Zrock

greased on a regular basis. Seems like the same issue a few posts up... except our pins go down much farther.. Once i get it cleaned up and put back together ill try to post some pics.. The roll pin that secures the pin to the spring seems to be a little loose and one fell out and sheared off and the other side jammed the release and had to use a pry bay to pop the bucket off

Zrock

just got the parts diagram and it looks like we are missing a part in the spring assemblies. Looks like part #8 is some sort of spacer that goes under spring and im assuming locks the pin into place.