• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Any JCB 212SU owners on here? How do you like the machine?? Any info on problems??

srb215

Hello

I am looking at a JCB212SU any owners of them on here? Do they have any problems? How good are they? Please no JCB haters.

Thanks for your time.
Steve.

90plow

Looking at the one on craigslist in pa?! I was lokking at that too. Put a post in the bachoe section and still no response. Talked to a dealer said the only problem with the skip loader version was no weight on the rear tires and resale without the backhoe arm.

srb215

Might be the same one I am looking at, the one I am looking at is on Ebay and its in PA. The price is a little low for what your getting, the few I could find for sale online had more hours, less options and the lowes price I found was high 28k, thats what Has me concerned, Any problems that kind of thing. Don't want to sell my machine to buy someone's proplems, I already know what I have.

90plow

Seems slightly shady to me i called the guy he has a newer skidsteer so i dont know why it seems like hes giving away his attachments and on craigslist at the bottom it says as is no warranty just wondering why.

srb215

Before I even consider buying it I am going to go see it first. According to his Ebay feedback he has done some shady things. I question the attachments too.
Thanks for your time.
Steve.

srb215

No I haven't. When I talked to the guy he said he as doing a demo work down the Jersey Shore this week and he wasn't sure when he was getting back. If I do go I will let you know what I think.

caterpillarmech

Occupation
Field Service Supervisor
We used to rent the 212's. I had no problems other than the bspp hose fittings. It was a a fine machine other than that.