• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Any input on a Takuchi TB260?

Tags

I'm looking into purchasing a new excavator this spring and am down to the Kubota KXO57 and a Tak TB260. Anyone have any experience or feelings on the Tak?

Canuck Digger

Occupation
Business Owner, Equipment Operator, Fishing Guide
I had an encounter with a KX 057 briefly. Never run a 260. I think they're both excellent brands. I don't think you can go wrong with either. I think what it would come down to between these two is price, parts availability and extra bells and whistles on one vs. the other. My personal preference would e the Tak based on my experiences with their other machines.

richardlu

I'm looking into purchasing a new excavator this spring and am down to the Kubota KXO57 and a Tak TB260. Anyone have any experience or feelings on the Tak?
I have a 260 that just turned 100 hours, so for I love it. Its really stout and comfortable. I looked at Kubota also as I have two Kubota tractors and they have been excellent but the Tak was a little better suited for someone my size.

Richard