• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Any info on Horizon Earthworks Edmonton

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.S.sucks

I heard that Old Lester Sorenson was fired as project manager for that job in Wrigley NWT. and that the crew had to go the the labor board to try and get paid for the 5 -6 weeks of work that they did. As for the other sub contractors I hope you guys get your money. All that hard work in those cold conditions up there in the NWT Sucks to not get paid!! Hope that this helps the next guy from making the same mistake i did. glad i never stayed to work a minute for that loser

Luigi

Lester Sorensen 1 780 699 **** Class 1 or concrete finisher 35$
Hi i have been working for this person and cut from my pay 12.5 hours for no reason, just come from Quebec and working hard for this hours on Sunday so many lies at the end is no able to pay a for a quality job, i will go to TIm Horton owner have a nice talk and i will get my pay for sure.
Have a nice day
Luigi

Last edited by a moderator:

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums, Luigi.

Here's one of our Rules:
•No posting of personal information (addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.) other than your own is permitted. When posting, be aware that this information is available to anyone with a computer or other device with access to on line services.

Sorry to hear of your bad experience with that individual, but unfortunately, we can't allow the posting of any phone number that is not your own.

After consultation between management, it's been determined that further addition to this thread will serve no useful purpose. The opinions expressed are here. Make of them what you will.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.