• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

AI Bred Heifers

JBGASH

Occupation
Plumbing & Excavation Contractor / farmer
I had another group of heifers we raised that are just now being bred, I put them with them and decided to keep them for a second chance. On another note we bought 4 - Polled Hereford bulls to breed them with and decided to have them semen checked at the last minute, sure enough 3 out of 4 were bad. The breeder could not believe it either for we have used their bulls in the past and never had any issues. Just really glad my son in law decided it was a good idea to check them, cause I probably would never have. QUOTE=still learn'n;497653]Sorry to hear bout the dead ones we had some in feb or early march that didn't make it to! So what do you do with the ones that lost their calves? Beef? Sounds good on the right answer! Jerry[/QUOTE]