• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Aftermarket parts?

user123

Anyone have luck with aftermarket parts for heavy equipment? If so what brand or company are you working with and what kind of warranty are you getting? I run a repair shop and can't get discount at the dealers so I can't mark the parts up when the customer can buy them over the counter for the same price. Looking for some insight from what you independent guys do. Thanks

squidrig

Occupation
cranberry grower
Aftermarket is usually my first choice for undercarriage, cylinder repacking, and pretty much anytime I can find it. The cost is usually half of oem and most reputable suppliers will be a pleasure to work with but do your homework first

xgiovannix12

Occupation
Operator/Mechanic/Truck driver
Aftermarket is usually my first choice for undercarriage, cylinder repacking, and pretty much anytime I can find it. The cost is usually half of oem and most reputable suppliers will be a pleasure to work with but do your homework first

I would have to agree with you. I deal with a lot of aftermarket company's as well