• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

AC filter for Takeuchi TB153FR

suladas

Dealer wants $95 for the filter which there is no way that's insane. Can't find anything online about aftermarket? Filter in there now is RD-3-12544-0 which isn't getting me anywhere? Anyone have part number of filter I can use?

suladas

The part number the dealer gave me is 1911509413 which only brings it up on hifi filter but they in europe, or anderson equipment but by the time I got it from the states it would be $100 anyway, called place I buy filters from and they said they couldn't cross reference it either. I wonder if it's the right part number?

suladas

Thank you ordered from Ross equipment. Still insane for a little filter though, the same filter from the dealer for my 210 was only like $40.

Don.S

It looks like the same as the one for the 180fr i use to sit in. I pulled the sides off and cut up a large filter and hot glued them onto it. i think it was a car cabin filter or something. It worked great and i made them as needed since we are cheap.

suladas

It looks like the same as the one for the 180fr i use to sit in. I pulled the sides off and cut up a large filter and hot glued them onto it. i think it was a car cabin filter or something. It worked great and i made them as needed since we are cheap.

I'm sure it's the same filter, I wonder if that would make more sense considering the AC doesn't work for chit anyway. For the filter inside the cab I just bought a reusable furnace filter and cut to fit. Thanks for the idea.

Don.S

I did the same for the cab filter. I would pull the box beside the cab apart if i was you. The filter system is trash and lots of dirt gets last it. Our evaporator was plugged solid.

suladas

Pulled it apart tons of dust it in but evaporator was actually quite clean, but i've never bothered try to run the A/C for any length of time because it's useless, only use for heat in winter. Going to try and recharge A/C in the summer though and see if it'll work half decent now.