• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

A little bit of everything

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
That's a beautiful patio, want to travel south a few miles and put one in for me?:D

I've done two StormTech systems in parking lots. It's a good system of storage and infiltration if it's designed right, however those yellow chambers are expensive for no more than they are.:eek:

Jim15

Thanks CM, might be a little cost prohibitive though I really like this type of paver, if you use the right type of sealer the correct way, it looks exactly like Bluestone, for a lot less. Although, a lot less, pavers alone run about $13/SF Also, not many guys like to install those, as the 30"x30"s are 110 pounds I believe. Wish I had a better picture, the manufacturer actually wanted to send the area rep out to photograph it, wish we were able to arrange that.

You got that right on the price of infiltraters, I can only imagine what their markup is on that plastic. I think since they are being required more and more around here, they are becoming a little more realistically priced. It doesn't bother us though, as we just pass the cost on. However, it can be rather difficult to tell a homeowner they need a $5,000+ drainage system because some engineer or some town or city guy wants to see it.