• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

a few old pics i thought may interest a few people

ozscooper

thought id post a few old pics, first ones of my first scoop, jd 862 what a weapon, second ones a dam/wetland and third is of my faithfull old 615c what a wonderfull scoop ever reliable but oh so unstable in the hills

Attachments

• Jun14#04.JPG
    Jun14#04.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 1,293
  • Jun14#03.JPG
    Jun14#03.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,301
  • Jun14#09.JPG
    Jun14#09.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,308

ozscooper

few more

loved this loader TCM 870 so comfortable with awesome lifting power. was rated to take 15 ton on the grab.

Attachments

• Jun14#07.JPG
    Jun14#07.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,284
  • Jun14#06.JPG
    Jun14#06.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,302
  • Jun14#05.JPG
    Jun14#05.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,283

Construct'O

Occupation
Dozerwork,tiling plus many more!!!!!!!
Looked like you took good care of your equipment!!!

Was the dozer backing down into an old pond or something.Tracks was going the other direction like he was backing down the slope.Looked dry everywhere else.

Can't say the same here on my jobs.

Thanks for sharing the pic:usa

ozscooper

what i didnt take a photo of was my 615 bogged just in front of his blade,went down door side and i couldnt get out. we were fixing a dam that was leaking through the bank. and he backed into a nice patch of wet sand. and yeah he did take good care of his gear come winter time each machine would be fixed from front to back and painted if need be, he now has a very nice fleet of modern gear. the only things that were damaged a lot were the timber machines but you come to expect that a bit

Last edited:

Construct'O

Occupation
Dozerwork,tiling plus many more!!!!!!!
Yeah tree clearing is hard on equipment.Hard to believe wood is harder then steel !!!!!!!

We have hedge trees here and they can sure make a believer out of you.My dozers have cabs so sometimes it is hard to get back to the base of a big wolly hedge tree to uproot it,without losing a little paint:mad:.

Have a good day:usa

ozscooper

a few more

my old 27b, some clown put a brass bush in the horizontal hitch points, some clown bogged in a dry paddock and a nice size load

Attachments

• 09.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,012
  • Image022.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,020
  • Image023.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 989

ozscooper

few more

ten minutes after that i was bogged in that blue mud, boss said just hit it in second gear youll be right, nose first filled engine bay with soup

Attachments

• Picture 140.jpg
    Picture 140.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 993