• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

a couple more D25c and D300e pics

quackattak

Had both trucks working together for the first time today.

Attachments

• D25c & D300e front view.jpg
    D25c & D300e front view.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 908
  • D25c & D300e side view.jpg
    D25c & D300e side view.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 908

quackattak

Not selling, both are working everyday now. The d300 still had a ritchie sticker on it from the auction we purchased it at. The D25 is my favorite, pulled it out of the weeds and fixed up, lots of time we have spent together.

Cats4me

those are some good looking cats you have! I've got 2 myself (300 & 350), but they look more like your D25C. I saw that you got one at a Richie auction.....how did you like the auction? I was thinking about rolling the dice and buying one next time they come to my area.

quackattak

We have picked up a few things a RB's, the 300 we figured going 35k on and ended up picking it up for 28.5k. They took all the time to paint it but did not fix 2 broken exhaust manifold studs, looked nice, sounded bad. Did not go to the last one but they had a D25d that sold for less than 9k, a couple 300b's went in the mid 20's. It is rolling the dice, just leave yourself enough room to make repairs if needed.