• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

955L 13x sprocket adjustment

charles walton

Hi folks,it's been a while since I bothered the gurus with my dumb questions but that just means everything has been running pretty smoothly.BUT,my right roller frame got loose and then I noticed my final started leaking a little.Now I'm putting new bolts and all in the frame and I'm hoping to tighten the sprocket some and stop the leak but my manual doesn't tell me how to do it.Does anyone have a link to some directions? I know it's fairly simple but I like to have it figured out before I start.Thanks for any and all help.

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
I think I have what you want in a pdf file. Send me a private message with an email address and I'll send a copy to you.