• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

955k track woes

davegi

My 955k (85j1) has one track that keeps dropping tension. Looks to be the tensioner seals. My question is ,is it possible to replace the seals in the tensioner without breaking the track? It doesn't look like it but i figured i better cover all my bases. Thanks for any help.

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
My 955k (85j1) has one track that keeps dropping tension. Looks to be the tensioner seals. My question is ,is it possible to replace the seals in the tensioner without breaking the track? It doesn't look like it but i figured i better cover all my bases. Thanks for any help.
Dave,

Try posting this to track loaders forum, better chance of getting a reply, actually you should get many!

this link should take you straight there:
https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/forums/track-loaders.52/