• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

855 cummins heads

charles walton

I was wondering if different part number heads will work on my ntc 300,quickserve gives me 3008100,I was hoping to find a deal in some remans but I haven't seen any with those numbers.Any help would be appreciated.

Old Doug

The last one i rebuilt the reman heads were 60.00 with cores but that was 7years ago. I dont think there were very many diffrent heads. The 855 must be the cheapest engine ever to rebuild. A friend that has a salvage store has a kit for one but there are not many still runing around hear. I thought i would get to bid on a versitil for salvage that had one that need rebuilt but they are going to fix it.

DoyleX

Occupation
Lever Puller, Gear Jammer, Pipe Twister
There is only a small difference. The big cam 4 has more valve travel and a smaller exhaust port. Any NTC 1,2,3 is the same.