• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

773 bobcat lift pedal stuck

Austin Stewart

Occupation
rancher
appreciate any kind of help i was loading gravel onto my flatbed truck i had the bucket little more then half way up and i hit a hidden hole with the front tires and when it came forward it threw me forward and most of my weight went onto the left pedal and im a fair sized man but it seemed to have locked the pedal up the bucket tilts but the arms will not raise any suggestions please thank u

Rob Gunn

I would assume the mecanical linkage to the control valve is bound up in a jam. You should be able to raise the cab and take a look at the linkage. Maybe as easy as a whack with a hammer and you may be back in business? Or maybe the valve itself is bound up? Let us know what you find.

Austin Stewart

Occupation
rancher
It's the older 773 and iv been told I locked the float in and it won't disengage I unhooked the linkage from the valve and it moved free so it's locked up in the valve is there pressure in there that can b released somehow or something in that matter