• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

720 ch johndeere i think

bobcatmechanic

Occupation
bobcat mechanic
company i work for has a 720ch johndeere road grader 15,000 hrs i belive on it after it warms up it chuggs loads up then room room room clear it out runs fine or goes back to doing it i got the pleasure of washing it in the rain before it went to the shop:Banghead while i was washing it i heard a whistling noise like a intake pipe leak off the turbo upon further inspection found a hose about 8 inches long between the hot side of the turbo discharge to the air cooler pipe it was not the rubber pipe on the actual turbo it was about three feet away on a 90 degree elbo going down the top side of the machine on the right side fixed that didn't get to see if it quit they still sent it to the shop they delieve it is fuel injectors but with that hose having a tear in it it would loose the boost pressure off the turbo so would that cause the lug lug problem i know a boosted engine does not run well at all when a turbo line comes off so with a hole in it though would that cause it it doesn't it do it every time it idles just occasionally the operator said it also started chugging on him while he was blading also any ideas