• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

644B-42 Side Tilt Carriage

coolman

Good day to everyone,i need of some help,the side tilt carriage for the Lull has stopped working meaning the forks can't be tilted with the front joysticks,so far i haven't found any blow fuse or broken wire,all the other cylinders moved expect that one,any suggestion will be appreciated.

icestationzebra

Does the cylinder jerk at all? If so my first thought would be hydraulic coupling. If not it is in the aux valve. I can't remember if the aux function is controlled with a solenoid or hydraulic pilot on those machines. ISZ

coolman

No jerk,no movement.I found the problem, so how the wire harness has become undone,i went under it and found a blue wire hanging,took off the panel where the hoses sit to see an other harness just hanging,plug back in and it move.