• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

580 Super L ?

Chopper24

What is the purpose of the nitrogen charging and can it affect my hydraulics. I changed a leaking hydraulic line
to my bucket control and now I don't have ANY movement of bucket or backhoe. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Chopper24

irncwby44

Howdy Chopper. Generally a nitro charge kit is for charging an accumulator. The only accumulator i know of on that machine is related to ride control and acts as the cushion when activated. As far as changing the hyd. line and having no hyd. operation, Did you bleed the system afterwards? Check on the drivers side of the engine compartment along the frame is a hyd line with a fitting that has a test port on it. Make sure you have plenty of hyd. oil on the glass on the tank, hook up a line to drain into a bucket from that test port. Have someone start the machine or be careful and start it yourself. Once the oil comes out in a steady ****** shut it off. You should be good after that. I bet you just have air in the pump/suction line at the moment. Good Luck!