• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

480C power shift solenoid leaking

jr838

Pretty new here, need help on the power shift, solenoid is leaking. How do I get it out, and is there a seal or o rings. I did a search and didn't find much information on it. Thanks

Grady

You might want to try searching for the same issue on a 580C as they are probably more common. I'm not sure but wouldn't be surprised if they are the same or similar. Google will give you search results for this forum as well as others.

Grady

I haven't had mine apart - yet - but I remember reading some detailed posts so the info is here somewhere.

jr838

Hey Grady thanks again! It's going to have to warm up a bit down here before I pull it out. Doesn't look like it would be too much trouble. I'm a novice on these machines and need all the help I can get. Thanks again. Jon