• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

3756G shovel logger grapple control question. Immediate need

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
I had the field tech come out and do the Sure Grip control conversion. Now grapple closed is left trigger grapple open is Right trigger what relay do I need To swap to get that back to Grapple close on the right grapple open on the left?
The machine needs to shovel log all this weekend and we are any of the operate itin its current condition as it is not familiar to any of the operators

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
That's my problem, I need to know which solenoids they are. Unfortunately everybody from deere in our area has their phone shut off for the weekend.

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator
I'd start disconnecting one solenoid at a time until you lose that function, then mark it.

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
I got it squared away. Thanks guys and Blueox, what's a test lite...???

Kidding. :D

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
Surprisingly, no. They were underneath the boom foot basically under the tin work where you walk to the door for the rear entry cab.

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
Thanks! I really have to say deere has done exceptionally well with the wiring upgrade in this new G Series machine. All the wires are labeled and easy to access.