• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

330CL excavator tool configuration

WillDemo

Hope someone here can help. I'm trying to add a breaker to a 330cl excavator and I can't find any information as how to configure the setting for a new tool

Thanks

Mark250

Occupation
heavy equipment technician
Hi ,you haven't provided a serial number it is next to impossible to supply correct information without it
do you already have the plumbing installed or is this a new install
if you have the plumbing installed do you know what system you have (if cat, they offer a number of different systems eg single pump flow, two pump flow etc , etc)
here is a break down of monitor options for a serial number I guessed at
Mark
monitor tree.jpg

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
From what I can see this machine shipped from the factory with a "System 14" Hydraulic System installed on it. - "The combined function hydraulic system that is present on excavators that are equipped with a System 14 combines the features of the one-way/two-way flow system with the features of the one pump/two pump flow system."

You say you're trying to install a hammer, what work tool does it have on it right now..?
Also do you know how to work the tool control system and are simply looking for the password, or do you need to start from scratch..?

WillDemo

I don't know how to work the system and pretty much need to start from scratch

all it has on it now is a thumb and bucket and I'm looking to run a 7500 pound hammer on it