• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

315CL Aux Plumbing

masterwelder

2007 CJC05477

Pretty certain my excavator is set up for hammer plumbing only with one way flow. Right now I have two feed lines (pressure) coming from the main valve block, one from each, near outer-side, banks of the main valve block coming together at a tee then into a machined steel coupling (for lack of a better description) out of coupling out to stick.

The return comes into its own machined coupling then to a tee where one hose goes across by the pressure machined block and terminates. The other hose continues behind the valve bank and connects to what I would describe as a main connection block that goes to the tank.

My description is no doubt leaving out and or improperly describing some parts but I’m trying to see if it rings a bell with anyone. I would like to add a thumb and tilt grading bucket to this machine.
For aux hydraulic cab controls I only have what looks like a on/off foot dead man switch. I want a thumb control on the joystick if possible.

Anyone familiar with the plumbing I have and/or what I want?

This looks like a factory setup to me. I haven’t had a chance to look in SIS yet.

IMG_1207.jpegIMG_1208.jpegIMG_1209.jpeg

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
Excellent photos, it is a little difficult to see where those connections go.
Kind regards
Uffex

masterwelder

Got a few mor pics of the components involved.
When the floor mounted one position switch is pushed in the cab it activates a solenoid with pilot lines attached that go to two banks on the main control valve. The upper port on both valves have 3/4” lines that go to a tee into one 3/4” line out to boom and stick. The bottom ports are capped.

My return line goes behind the main control valve into what looks like a manifold going to the cooler.

I also have a block mounted by my hydraulic pump with another solenoid that activates when the foot switch is pressed. I believe this block has the two NFC lines going into it from the main control valve and two lines out to the pump. I think when aux hydraulics are initiated this device must increase hydraulic output over normal output for the hammer circuit.

I’m asking if anyone has the factory schematic to make this a two way system and if it possible to retain the factory hammer circuit that I presently have?IMG_1221.jpegIMG_1226.jpegIMG_1231.jpeg