• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

259D 14 Pin Machine side tool connector harness

Kelly Maples

Does anyone know what the part number is for the machine side 14 pin tool connector harness and plug for a 2019 Cat 259D? I bought one without it, but would like to add it if possible. I have a couple of attachments that have multiple movements. My joysticks have the buttons for the aux functions, so this would be very helpful. I have found the toggle switches for the overhead, but can’t find the part number for the plug and harness.

Thank you

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
I bought one without it, but would like to add it if possible.
Strange. It's a standard fitment, not an option.

To make sure the correct Part number is quoted a Serial Number would be essential.
You are referring to the harness that runs down the LH lift arm and terminates at connector "EC", the same point as the AUX hydraulic quick couplings, correct.?

1704671538405.png

Kelly Maples

Yes, FTL24299 is the serial number. It has the mounting holes for the bracket and connector, but it isn’t there. Also, no wiring harness is ran through the boom with the aux hydraulics.

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Yes, FTL24299 is the serial number. It has the mounting holes for the bracket and connector, but it isn’t there. Also, no wiring harness is ran through the boom with the aux hydraulics.
I have to correct what I said earlier. That harness is an attachment (option), not standard fitment.
I need to check how your machine was originally built. It may be that you require other parts in addition to the harness.

Cmark

This should be what you're looking for. But you won't need the joystick. Your machine already has it.

Attachments

• REHS7814.pdf
    706.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited: