• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

244j blowing fuse

BAD5oh

John Deere 244j blowing fuse for parking brake circuit and I believe FR is same one . Getting maybe half hour and then it blows during operation grabbing a scoop or just driving in the yard. Once you stop, it sets the brake and then have to replace fuse to disengage brake. I don’t have software

BAD5oh

JX713045

I don’t remember off the top of my head. I’d have to confirm tomorrow. But I do know the fuse is at the very top in the fuse panel

BAD5oh

Just to update. Im
Getting codes e2002 and e3013. Now as soon as I hit parking brake switch, it immediately blows the fuse when engine is running. With engine off If I power the release solenoid with my power probe, rigging a 10 amp fuse in line with my power probe, fuse doesn’t blow. Am I testing this correctly?

Pressure switch I do not know where it’s located

Last edited:

mg2361

E2002 is not applicable to your machine. It is for secondary steering. Are you sure that is the code you see? Post a picture of the codes. E3013 does not come up in my list at all.

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 5.00.26 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 5.04.20 AM.png

mg2361

Interesting:confused:! My list has E3010 and E3011 (for the hydraulic temperature circuit), E3014 and E3015 (for the ground speed sensor), but no E3013. Sorry, I will not be able to help with the E3013.