• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2010 Norsot Models

N.CarolinaDozer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Well I saw some of the 2010 Norscot 1:50 scale models. I'm sure there not all of them, but saw a few.
D7E Bulldozer, 993K Wheel Loader, 966A Traxcavator, 854K Wheel Dozer,
140M Motor Grader, and my favorite a 613G Scraper.

D5G

1:50th D7E

Heres a pics of the new D7E Model in 1:50th, courtesy of miniature construction world. :usa

Attachments

• 55224.jpg
    55224.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 2,189

CAT D9H

Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
I think we will be impressed by the D7E , it sure looks good in the pic , I really hope the 966 is done right

xterrahawk

Occupation
entreprenuer, Developer
i cant wait till they start shipping the D7 out @3000toys.com

WabcoMan

Occupation
Heavy equipment parts manager
The 613G looks nice but why not do it properly and finish off the elevator gear :beatsme
In this day & age a rubber band doesn't cut it anymore and Cat collectors deserve better than this :Banghead

granitefan713

Occupation
Design Technician
I just got my D7E yesterday, and I must say, Norscot did an awesome job on this model, I can't find anything wrong with it.

Here it is pictured next to a D6T

Attachments

• 100_6276.jpg
    100_6276.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,276

hummer13

The 613G looks nice but why not do it properly and finish off the elevator gear :beatsme
In this day & age a rubber band doesn't cut it anymore and Cat collectors deserve better than this :Banghead

Yeah that is too bad they used that cheap looking rubber for that. Come on CAT we would pay alittle more for more detail. the Liebherr models that Norscot does have great detail. You can tell Liebherr has a higher standard for quality over CAT in this aspect

Jason