• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2002 case 621 D

I have a Case 621 D we use it mostly in the snow. I went to get it ready for transport back to the shop for maintenance before the season starts. when I got there the unit wouldn't start. it would turn over but not start so I diagnosed it to the fuel shut off. I replaced it. it started just fine the I went to move the unit I noticed the dash dosn't show any thing unless I hold the reset down for more then ten seconds. when I let the reset go it gose back to nothing. then I checked the controls for the boom and bucket they are not working. I can put the unit in forward and reverse it beeps in reverse but it wont move any Ideas I have checked the fuses and relays they all seam to be in tak. oh yea one more thing if I turn the lights on it beeps at me like the unit is turned off.

AllDodge

I'm not an expert but know many of the newer control systems require the ALT to be putting out full voltage. With the turning on the lights and getting the beep is what is what caused my comment. Hope one of the experts will come along