• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2001 JLG 450A Lift - Ford Gasoline Fuel Pump Replacement

Hello,

I have a 2001 JLG 450A Lift and I am trying to locate a reasonable fuel pump. The engine is a Ford 4 cylinder fuel injection engine - likely a 2.3 or 2.5? I pulled the old fuel pump out and it has a metal surround that has a foam pad that holds the fuel pump inside to isolate from vibration? When I spread it open, I can get the actual fuel pump motor out and it has Bosch numbers on it. I tried google searches on the Bosch number and no luck, same with Advance Auto, Rock Auto, NAPA, etc. Any ideas on how to replace the pump w/o paying JLG prices?

John

Awesome - I did not know the Ford engine was called LRG 425 EFI, thanks. I ordered that fuel pump and it was 50 dollars including shipping. Hope this fixes it - finally got it to run on propane, but want to run it on gasoline.