• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2000 7.3L Powerstroke and ZF 6spd 2wd

lumberjack

I pulled the engine yesterday from my wrecked 2000 F550 2wd.

I would like $2500 for the engine and $1500 for the transmission, $3500 for the combo. All OBO. I can take cash, check, money order, Visa, Discover, American Express, MasterCard, or Paypal.

I can put it on a pallet, no problem. www.uship.com is a good source for the buyer to arrange shipping. I can ship from a business with a forklift to lower costs (39773).

While pulling the engine, I managed to break the shifter on the transmission. I ordered a replacement today and will install it prior to shipment. Part number 4C3Z 7210 AA.

The wreck damaged the oil pan/cross member, which is somewhat visible in these pictures. I can get additional pictures, no problem. I can/will pull the current pan to make sure it didn't damage the oil pickup, but installing a replacement pan ($90) is on the buyer.

I am shipping the engine with all attached accessories including the starter, however the power steering pump was damaged in the wreck. There is also a dent in the alternator's pulley, however it's entirely possible that it is still serviceable (I would run it). I will also include the engine's ECM.

Some history on the engine/truck:

I bought the truck in December of 2009, the truck was totaled due November 22nd, 2010. The people I bought the truck from had the water pump replaced approximately 1 year before I bought it. They also had the transmission rebuilt and the clutch replaced. The HPOP has a remanufactured sticker on it as well.

I have been online for quite some time and have a stellar reputation. Here is a thread on another forum I frequent attesting to such.

On 11/18/10 maintenance records show the mileage at 173,625 miles.
My records start on 12/9/09 at 162,848 miles, and during that time I changed the oil 4 times.
I replaced the fuel filter and installed the big air filter mod on 12/9/10 @ 162,848
The HPOP o-rings were replaced on 8/20/10 @ 169,608
The fan clutch was replaced on 9/29/10 @ 171,222
The last coolant test was done on 4/14/2010 @ 165,869 showing no change from the test on 1/21/10 in PH, SCA, or Glycol levels.

For pictures see this thread.

lumberjack

Bump, make an offer and I'll even pay shipping! I'm head to Knoxville area (From Columbus, MS) in the next few weeks and could deliver in person along the way!