• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1981 Clark 75C Loader

Blaster

I just brought this machine home and it needs a little TLC.I have been running in circles looking for a wiring diagram for her.It was a Gov't. machine and it seems all electrical repairs were to run new wire, but all the old wires were left as well.If there was a source for service and parts manuals as well it would be great.Also could you help me in another question.Disc brake pads and seals from the 125 size machine would they be interchangeable with the 75C machine.As well as the planetary ring.These parts are for sale locally in a private sale and I seem without the 125 vin # everyone has either a yes or no reply.Thank you in advance for any and all help you can be.