• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1977 White Freightliner Cabover Question

Blaster

Would anyone know what the price was for the White Freightliner Cabover to purchase new in 1977.With all available options.It's just for my own knowledge so any and all information would be appreciated.I'm trying to attach a picture of my 77 White Freightliner that my daughter uses every day.This old truck amazes me everyday.
Al

amscontr

Occupation
Operating Engineer 520
It would still depend on the engine, transmission, and rear end type/suspension.
Also interior, sleeper width options, wheels, frame, and any other spec. that would affect the OEM price.

Blaster

It would still depend on the engine, transmission, and rear end type/suspension.
Also interior, sleeper width options, wheels, frame, and any other spec. that would affect the OEM price.
Thanks for the information.The freightliner dealer up here was a big help.It seems the managers father was selling them at that time.He gave me a ballpark with no extras or loaded.
Thank you