• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1845 Case Uni-Skid Fuel Pressure

kingmt

My uni has had an issue since I have owned it. It would run great when I first started it but after about 15 minutes it would quit. It would start back right away & run another 15. It started getting worse & stalling under a load.
I cleaned the screen in the back of the fuel pump along with changing both canister filters. It will no longer run under a load now. Even trying to move forward stalls it.

It sounds smooth at idle but it smokes. I'm not good at determining the color but it looks blue to me. I'm pretty sure it isn't getting enough fuel or it is atomizing.

Would anyone know what pressure these injectors unload at? I would like to test before pulling the injector pump apart.