• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

20/80

Occupation
operator
Going to look at a new 140k at our sister shop a week from Monday, Cat will be there to answer some questions and provide a demo on the machine, I was under the impression that the K series was not available in north America because of emissions, some of the specs I heard is it has the ass end of a M series and the front cab and goose neck of the H series, 14 ft blade and a C9 for a engine, old style levers, for you h series lovers this is a gift sent from God, looking forward to seeing this machine.

plowking740

Occupation
Equipment operator
I though that the 140k was not available in canada too until I worked next to one on a job in april of this year. Brand new grader with 140k on the frame and it had the traditional ass end that the early h model had. didnt look like the grader from Fatgraderman's link.
Wish i took a few picts

Fatgraderman

Occupation
Crash test dummy
I though that the 140k was not available in canada too until I worked next to one on a job in april of this year. Brand new grader with 140k on the frame and it had the traditional ass end that the early h model had. didnt look like the grader from Fatgraderman's link.
Wish i took a few picts
I realize the K’s were available here in Canada. I was going from his comment on the back resembling an M.

20/80

Occupation
operator
I also noticed on Cats site for the 140 awd the goose neck resembles the m series goose neck, were the none awd 140 has the traditional h series goose neck.