• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Zx210-1 engine oil pressure warning

Volvomad

Oil light and buzzar came on during light work . Op stopped machine . I removed sender and fitted pressure guage . Got around 50psi from idle to full throttle with warm (not hot) engine . Checked sender with multimeter and air pressure and it made no sence . Fitted industrial adjustable n/c pressure switch set to 45 psi roughly . Light went out and machine ran for 20 minutes when it came back on again with buzzer . Wound back switch to min (15 -20 psi) . Machine ran for 30 minutes fine . Next morning came on after 10 min .Wired temporary buzzar to industrial switch and it stayed off all day but the machines buzzer and light stayed on all day. Fitted new genuine switch just now and the light and buzzar are on constant .
Does anybody know how it is wired ? Straight to the dash or through one of the ECU's
I am not right happy with my guage reading either . I would have expected 60 psi or so at full throttle but have no specs for this .

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
Do you know how to go into the machine diagnostics and find the engine error codes?

Volvomad

No ,but when I press the set button before turning on ignition to get engine rpm every thing after the hour meters are blank.

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
Ok that's a different inst. cluster than I was thinking. I'm going to have to do some research on that one. What model is this again and does it have any letters after it?

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
Taken frm Isuzu info may help.
Kind regards
Uffex

Attachments

• IsuzuA Engine.pdf
    48.2 KB · Views: 10

Volvomad

It says ZX210 on the side an ZX200 on the plate . I will have to check are there any letters on the plate tomorrow .
The oil light circuit is a bit more complex Uffex . Shortly before the light and buzzar came on constant ,disconnecting the switch would be recognised and bring on the light also .