• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Zx200 rev problem

Nikaudemolition

Hi team,

I have a zx200 that’s causing me to lose my hair lol . I put another control unit (dial etc) , an ex motor and a cable from another zx200 but the problem seems to not be fixed.

I have check the ec motor and it’s reading 2.5volts on the green wire for the 3pin plug. I have done the engine learning etc it will start up fine and idle but won’t rev up.i will turn the dial and heat a tiny increase in the revs but that’s it.

Is there a computer in the circuit that can cause it? I would I reset it?

BigWrench55

I'm not sure if I am remembering right, but there is a switch behind the seat that changes the modes of the machine. I'm not sure what it is exactly for but I think it's for training mode so that you can operate it at slower speeds. If I remember correctly it is in the fuse panel behind the seat in the upper right corner of the fuse panel. Good luck and I hope that this will help.

Nikaudemolition

Hi guys thank you for your input. Rpm does not change no matter what mode.

Yes there is a tiny switch located in front of the fuse box for the engine learning. It’s fine etc it will start up but the engine will not rev up if I turn the throttle dial up.

I heard of people resetting the computer but I do not know how to do that.

Cheers

KenAl

Put the dial to full rpm then go unplug your pressure sensors in the pump compartment.