• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

ZL Wheel Loaders ??

Sk187

Does anyone know anything about ZL wheel loaders.
I cannot find any information on them other than they are from China.

Picture below

my.php

hitch

Occupation
Construcation equipment
Does anyone know anything about ZL wheel loaders.
I cannot find any information on them other than they are from China.

Picture below

my.php

SK 187

"ZL" is the standard model nomenclature of Wheel Loader in China. "Z" stands for Loader and "L" stands for Wheel type(, and the "Number" followed is the loading capacity. Many of the China wheel loader manufactures name their machines directly follow this rule.

But I never saw the brand "DEUT?" showed in picture in China, maybe it's foreign branded machine OEM in China.

Pics show classic china wheel loader.

Attachments

• 23122520100.jpg
    23122520100.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 2,813
  • 1207955305_p9JLDIBvkV1c.jpg
    1207955305_p9JLDIBvkV1c.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 3,620

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
But I never saw the brand "DEUT?" showed in picture in China, maybe it's foreign branded machine OEM in China.

If you look behind the handrail there is a hidden "Z" on the rear hood, to form the word "Duetz". This would be a brand of engine. Just a little clarification as I have no information on this particular loader or brand. ;)

hitch

Occupation
Construcation equipment
If you look behind the handrail there is a hidden "Z" on the rear hood, to form the word "Duetz". This would be a brand of engine. Just a little clarification as I have no information on this particular loader or brand. ;)

Oh, that makes sense, I saw Duetz Engine in the ABG pavers but didn't know any wheel loader equiped with Duetz Engine, coz usually they are with CAT, Cummins or Local brand Engine.

Sk187

Yes it says Deutz, as in the engine manufacture.

Thanks for the info hitch, I just want to find out who actually makes that loader so I can see if parts are available.

hitch

Occupation
Construcation equipment
Yes it says Deutz, as in the engine manufacture.

Thanks for the info hitch, I just want to find out who actually makes that loader so I can see if parts are available.

You are welcome Sk, I check most of the China wheel loaders and feel the color and style showed in your picture looks like LingGong most, which was acquired by Volvo 2 years ago.

Followed is this company's website, hope it could help.
http://www.sdlg.cn/english/

Bellboy

COPPA
Occupation
Student
I think that the loader with the black boom is an XCMG, ZL 50 G. We get them in this country, and that one looks a little familiar.

Sk187

Thanks for the replies, I just wish I could nail down who exactly makes this loader.

Its a 2008 with 0 miles imported to the U.S.

I have emailed the dealer but he is slow to respond.

I looked up the links to lingong but none of there loaders seem to match this one.

This is all the info I can find on it

http://www.sinometalcast.com/ZL36F_LQ.htm

Last edited:

wecanie

Occupation
Sales Manager
I am the supplier of these loader

I am the supplier of these loader! Please contact me directly, I can supply you the spare parts if you need.

We cooperate with many leading manufacturing factories, mainly produce and supply various construction machinery and other machinery, such as: wheel loader, backhoe loader, skid steer loader, skid steer attachment, crawler excavator, wheel excavator, bulldozer, crawler tractor, mini dumper, road roller, concrete mixer, concrete pump, telehandler, aerial work platform, mud pump, steam turbine and other machinery.

If you are interested in them, please contact us.

Dave Wu :)
Co:Weifang Wecan Imp & Exp Co., Ltd.
Add: No.338, Dongfeng Street, Weifang, Shandong 261041, China
Tel: 86-536-8648566
Fax: 86-536-8265233
Http://www.wecanie.com
E-mail: wecanie@hotmail.com

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums wecanie! :drinkup

Dogger

Occupation
Operator
Hi all, seen the thread about ZL loaders and the unpleasant experiance dealing with the parts network. Having to wait 3 mouths for a part to hit Australian land then the run around from customs that would not clear our package due to poor packing and wrong packing materials. Anyways we HAD a cheng gong zl35f witch was used to load trucks had a Cat motor ZF drive line. Same size as a 938F. Have now replaced that with a case 621D loader.

Gmads

Occupation
Ditchdigger
Hi all, seen the thread about ZL loaders and the unpleasant experiance dealing with the parts network. Having to wait 3 mouths for a part to hit Australian land then the run around from customs that would not clear our package due to poor packing and wrong packing materials. Anyways we HAD a cheng gong zl35f witch was used to load trucks had a Cat motor ZF drive line. Same size as a 938F. Have now replaced that with a case 621D loader.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-ZL36-Wheel-...ryZ58161QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

How long did it last before you started to need parts for it? At this price (or less with the 'make an offer"), you'd almost be happy if it lasted 1500 hrs or so and then scrapped it.:)

Sk187

oh wow there on ebay, thats the guy ive been dealing with.

He sent me a bunch more pictures.

I just dont know what to think about them , at that price a 2000 machine would be worth it.

BadCompany

I have been involved in buying (unrelated) machinery and it seems to be hit and miss with their products.

I am also interested in a small loader for snow removal but have HUGE concerns over reliability. It's useless to me if a loader breaks down in the middle of a snowstorm, worse still, if I have to wait for parts practically through the entire season, then even FREE is worthless.

Like others here, I don't know what to make of them.

BadCompany

Dogger,

Tell us more. It appears from advertisements that these loader are already established in Australia. Should we trust them? What brand? Or avoid them like the plague?

Dogger

Occupation
Operator
Well there is always people looking for cheap new machinery and save many thousands of dollars such as the company i was working for. My experiance they had no regard for the customer (cheng Gong). The biggest problem is that the machine was down at under a thousand hours. Being a machine down for more than 5 mouths and knowing there is no support from the dealer and being left in the lurch many a times from a network of dealers. Now it begins all over again company (A civil construction/Earthworks company) i work for decide to bring another brand of loaders and vib rollers in the country there called fotons i will take some shots soon. Again design around a cat machines. No proplems as yet. Plus I know 2 dealers 1 western Australia and 1 South Australia who have giving up the dealership of cheng gong So you work it out

drag1line

As stated before, ZL is a Governmental specification for a specific model of size and spec for this class machine. Around 10 MFGR's build it and it is NOT legal to import into any country with Emission regulations. They also do not have the required safety warning decals or guarding. Dry disc brakes are also standard. Several local transmissions are used. If they have ZF components, they are made by ZF in China that is owned 49% by LiuGong in LiuZhou. Yes, some do use Deutz, Cummins, and Wei Chi engines, but are NOT EPA legal.
LiuGong, not LinGong, does export Emisson legal machines with wet disc brakes, Emissionalized Cummins engines, and is supported in the US, but they are NOT ZL machines.
LiuGong actually produces more wheel loaders per year than Caterpillar as the Chinese market is 8 times the size of the US loader market.