• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Zetor ND 9-030

partsandservice

I have this zetor forklift. Zetor North America still has parts support for the tractor but not the lift. It uses 100 pitch double roller chain, one of which is broken. What I need are the clevis that pins to the end of the chain and is the slack adjuster. Seems this would be an industrial part that would have applications other than a forklift. I have searched a forklift salvage yard but none of the other brands have roller chain, but rather what I think is called a leaf chain. Internet searches also come up empty, but I could be using the wrong terminology. I have searched for 100 pitch double roller chain clevis, slack adjuster amoung others. Any help or ideas would be great. Let me know if explanation was not enough. I took the clevis to a machine shop to make me two, but they have had for months and don't seem to have the desire to build them. If pics are needed I will go get it and post them . Thanks Keith