• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Your dozer photos

Dickjr.

These Terex machines are definitely unique. People have said they are almost indestructible as well. I know they caused a lot of hearing problems.

CJGaul

These Terex machines are definitely unique. People have said they are almost indestructible as well. I know they caused a lot of hearing problems.

Definitely loud and yes, almost indestructible :) We have a few of those green machines. 82-20, 82-30 and 82-30B. A few 82-50's out there running yet too.

nicky 68a

Another D5H in the UK last autumn.
Great tractor.

Attachments

• 20150813_124002.jpg
    20150813_124002.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 921

DoyleX

Occupation
Lever Puller, Gear Jammer, Pipe Twister
Long frame narrow gauge in that shape around here is impossible to find. Very nice!

nicky 68a

Long frame narrow gauge in that shape around here is impossible to find. Very nice!
Well Spotted Doyle.It's actually an lgp tractor with narrow pads currently fitted.
It has the longer 47 link as you rightly point out.
I got it from a German company

oldirt

my ears hurt just looking at that 8220.. wow. I didn't know you could turn diesel fuel into that much noise.

My old 1979 D3 and my two ridgebacks, sure wish I could run her right now, I've got a pond to work on but my new undercarraige has issues which I talk about in another thread, its my first machine to ever run and I really enjoy playing in the dirt.IMG_0262.jpg

SidewinderGlenn

Occupation
IUOE #132
Piney ... does your D3 have the weird throttle / forward - reverse control stick (throttle & fwd-rvs on one stick)
Our does .... & I hate it !