• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

You guys don't know what you are talking about!

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to HEF dieseltune! :drinkup

dieseltune

Occupation
power upgrades on diesel engines
Thanks guys for welcome messages. Have read this forum for quite a while now and always find it very interesting. I don't suppose I will become a big contributor but think it is great forum and will always be lurking in the back ground. Keep up the good work.

Regards John

tuney443

Occupation
excavating contractor
My daughter is in her last year for communications at Penn State.She wants to be the next Katie Couric--matter of fact, this summer she inturned at CBS in NY with Marsha Kramer{woman reporter--fairly well known} and she saw and talked with Couric a few times--once even first thing in the morning in a coffee house without her makeup on---funny--there she wouldn't acknowledge my daughter because of that.Women are so friggin vain.A--N--Y way--I told her---WHEN she starts reporting,she had better get her backhoes,dozers,and excavators right--she should even say the brand name so her listeners might take notice.