• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

you gotta watch this!!!

Eric

That's one way to unload a dozer!! They are lucky on so many levels. All I could think was " put your ripper down!!!"

Deere9670

Occupation
Farm equipment operator
what a bunch of idiots, and did anyone find that funny??? And they all must have brains the size of pigeons, because they all run up right underneth the dozer as it is half tipped over. Also I bet the operater has more skidmarks in his underwear then that road does!!!

hoeman600

Occupation
yellow thingy moverer
some people just dont get it... if yer gonna be dumb you better be tough:Banghead

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
Move the truck out from under it and hook a chain to the truck and pull her back over, that would be good instead of laughing!:beatsme morons:beatsme

dirt digger

Occupation
pushing dirt, baling hay, and hitting the books
guess the trailer brakes weren't strong enough to hold once the tractor lifted off the ground

d6peg

Occupation
owner, operator
Just think, we have to share the road with idiots like that

trackfanatic

been there done that

well sorta... nothing got broken though. Loading an 8K onto an undersized float on a hill. When she went onto the float (no ramps ) it picked the primemover axles off the ground and it headed downhill. Backed off in a hurry, had a talk with the driver, and the second time I went on fast. Stopped sliding in a hell of a hurry once I got some weight up forward.

special tool

Those guys should stick to pouring concrete.

XXXXXX pouring concrete unsupervised????

Just bring the hammers tomorrow.

You guys ever have a xxxxx pull a saw rope 4,000 times with the choke on until the rope breaks....then give it to you and say, "get a new one, this is a piece of ****?"
Tell me you don't seriously consider murder....go ahead tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Electra_Glide

well sorta... nothing got broken though. Loading an 8K onto an undersized float on a hill. When she went onto the float (no ramps ) it picked the primemover axles off the ground and it headed downhill. Backed off in a hurry, had a talk with the driver, and the second time I went on fast. Stopped sliding in a hell of a hurry once I got some weight up forward.

I had the same thing happen trying to load the skidsteer on a downhill slope, but instead of just pushing on through, and bringing things to a screeching halt, I put somebody in the truck to hold it with the front brakes.

Just goes to show that it doesn't take big equipment to get yourself into a potentially bad situation.

--
Joe

hvy 1ton

When I am loading anything heavy on the bumper pull I stick to flat ground. If there is much of slope i chock one or both of the front truck tires. A few time when i haven't had a chock i put it in park and 4x4. I was real slow loading trying to keep it smooth, i kinda like my transmission and transfer case.

cps

Occupation
plant mechanic
Any one see the video on youtube called ''how to undress a woman with an excavator'' very good!! check it out!!:cool: