• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

York Rake SSF

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums turfguy1969! :drinkup

greywynd

I would suspect it is still basically a 3 point hitch rake, with a mounting adapter to fit the skid. My guess is you pull a pin, swing the entire thing around, and replace the pin, similar to a 3pth blade. Would only take a minute or so, but would require getting out to do it. (If my thinking is correct, I can't see any large pics to get a good look at the setup.)

Tri-Star

Looks like a lot of money for so little! I have a harley rake on my bobcat and I love it best investment I made as far as attachments go, bought it used from the bobcat rental fleet 2 years ago for about $3500 less than a new one and havent had any trouble yet! It just seems to be alot more versitile attachment, to me anyway! But thats just my opinion!

BIGDAN315

Occupation
Self employed in the excavating buis and have been
My bobcat bucket has some brakets welded on the inside bottom and one on the top so I can use any 3 point attchment Ie. york rake, scraper blade, box blade etc. Works pritty good.

talus

Have you looked @ the front runner rakes? I think they make them for ffc. I found one used and works pretty well. If you have a pick up truck with a fisher minute mount it can go on that too. Beleive it or not it works awesome in the snow. Check ebay. There is a couple on there right now.