• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Yet another L120 transmission problem

KRRZ350

Im new and i dont know what to do!!!
But seriously, ive been blessed with a volvo l120 around a 2004ish. Everything has been bypassed including all dash functions even the start and shut off function. The unit was working great until one day it just rolled to a stop and wont move. I pulled the trans solenoid cover and found the harness baked along with 2 solenoids. I repaired the harness along with replacing the 2 valves. I have 24v going to the requested gear solenoid along with a good ground but still the unit will not budge. The trans control box has good power and the relay has been swapped. My next step is to check the brake switch and or the parking switch. Fluid is reasonably clean. Ive heard the pick up screens are a usual culprit. Is there anything else to look into? Can i check trans fluid pressure easily? My biggest problem is the loader is a little over an hour away and in the middle of millings. Thanks to all.