• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Yanmar wheel loader- I know they are small

pwrstroke6john

Seems like a nice machine, you may also want to look into the kubota articulated loaders. They've been around for a while and can be found easily.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums tdonald! :drinkup

tdonald

I'm not sure.. most of the parts are still available via John Deere, the cab is Curtis I believe... I bought it used, engine and loader work great, about 7500 hrs. SOmeone has hacked the wiring over the years, so my summer project will be to rebuld the electrics .

fendtman

jd 84 loader ? tdonald

how do you like your jd 84 loader, decent lift capacty? parts? any idea who made the machine for jd.

tdonald

the unit is basically an entry level machine.. I bought it used, very used... mechanically in great condition, someone has been hacking the electrics, so that's my summer project... 94" bucket..works very well... only 54hp 4 CYL .... but works great for my needs...parts are still available for the most part from JDparts.com