• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

yanmar vio40 mini hyd press spec.

overworked

Just got this into shop, blade and swing weak, they work off same section of pump with common pressure relief. Can only build 2045 psi. Won't build enough pressure to open relief. Believe pump to be worn. I would like to know spec to verify. Thanks for any help,

mattyc5094

Occupation
USAF
Yanmar vio40

Did you ever fix or replace pump on that excavator? I am in need of one for mine, could you give me a good lead on a rebuilder or manufacturer.

matt

yanmarman

Occupation
union ironworker
mattyc5094 Dominon equipment 877-828-7785 in Va. can get anything for Yanmars. give them a call i use them all the time great service . and overworked i will check my books in the morning to check specs