• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Yanmar C60R-2 Dumper with custom built trail spreader

treemuncher

Occupation
eatin' trees, poopin' chips
IMG_3024alt.jpg
Yanmar C60R-2 tracked dump truck. Work jobs in nearly all conditions. The ideal machine to deliver materials to swampy or steep terrain. I have personally run up-down grades in excess of 40 degrees and dumped partial loads in excess of 30 degree side slopes with this machine.

130hp Yanmar turbo diesel engine, hydrostatic drive w/ 6 mph top speed, good tracks, tight body pivots, side panels and rear gate foldable and removable, 2" thick rubber liner in bed for hauling rip-rap and demo materials, rear ball hitch, custom side funnel plates to feed towards center, auto unlatching tailgate, tailgate seals tightly,low hour machine that runs flawlessly. Hauls 5-6 tons per pass, moves a tri-axle load of material in 4 passes. One roller in need of rebuild but parts are readily available for this. 2.5 psi ground pressure empty, about 4.6 psi with 6 ton payload, 14k lbs empty, 8' wide.

IMG_1022a.jpg
I originally purchased this machine for a contract to build walking trails. I could not have picked a better machine to cover the swampy and steep conditions that I had to work in. I stick to my land clearing work so this is excess inventory for me and no longer needed. Custom built trail spreader for this machine (4" thick material layment) is also available. As a one man operation, I built over 12 miles of walking trails with this machine and one CTL for clearing, loading and prep work. This is also the ideal machine for rip-rap placement as it is faster and more precise than any other method I've used. Low impact machine for sensitive areas with exceptionally low ground pressure. Front and rear facing controls limit track wear and damage to prepared surfaces.

You won't find a better machine than this one. Well cared for and mechanically near perfect. ALWAYS greased heavily with moly grease. Rollers checked for oil before starting any job service. Average fuel consumption 1.6 gal/hr. At 175 $/hr, this was my most efficient money maker in my inventory. I will also include a custom written Excel spreadsheet workbook to help with bidding calculations on trail jobs.

Send me a PM for more information. Located in Buchanan, TN.

treemuncher

Occupation
eatin' trees, poopin' chips
Sorry guys, I forgot to post the price on this. $30,000 USD buys it.